10.06.2008

sigh... I was tagged..

Do not get excited, I am not starting my blogging career again just yet. I just don't want to let my good friend Po down by not responding to her tag.

6 unspectacular things about me:


1. I can't swim (I'm going to try and learn this in the next year!! Yay for me!)
2. I am half Vietnamese, part German, Italian and English
3. I still don't have my learners and I'm already 20... SOON!!!! I HOPE!
4. Sky-diving is something I've always wanted to do
5. I often day-dream of coming into loads of money and being able to travel the world for fun and for missions (Usually on Mondays while I'm at work... Like today for example!)
6. Something I despise is forwards of any kind and anything like a forward - ex. This tag!! Haha LOVE YOU PO!!




Rules:


1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your own blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you or your group.
4. Taggify 6 other bloggers.



PO TAGGED ME!!

I am officially disobeying the last rule and am not tagging anyone else because I'm a poor sport!

HAVE A HAPPY WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY!!!!! YAY FOR HOLIDAYS!!

8 comments:

V said...

*gasp*

Unknown said...

esther?? a post??

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

DEAR LORD BABY JESUS!!!!!!
*faint*

EstherH said...

Yes, it did happen. I did post! Hip Hurrah for me!

ruth williams said...

*Faint*,oh hey esther new post =].
*cough*cough* FINALLY lol..LOVe you bunchess =] xox

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Oh wow!! welcome back!!! I just read your blog.. guess what i'm planning?!? I'm going Skydiving... I'm going to try to go before the season ends this year.... but I might not be able to afford it so for sure when it starts up next year!! You wanna come with me?!? Me and Pauly were just talking about it last night at youth bible study. But unfortunately i found out today that you have to be 18. Ohhh...it's gonna be soo much fun!!

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

HEY!!! i still wanna go!!!! i'll be 18 in March Jess....=)

Jessica deLeeuw said...

I'm gonna wait for you miss pauly bee!!!!