11.30.2007

Almost....

Well, it's almost christmas... I don't know the exact amount of days but it's close! Another year has wizzed by us and we are once again looking back on the year and wondering what exactaly we have accomplished throughout the year. If anything at all let's remember that we made it. That we are still here standing, we are still in the truth, we are still trucking through the muck of the world but we have made it through the year and we are just that much closer to going home to see Jesus! Let's just pray that we can make it through the next year or until He takes us away which ever one comes first!

Anyways I've started to feel a little more festive this last week and I was thinking about Christmas music and I thought I might share one of my favorites with you.
This is Mark Lowry singing his song "Mary Did You Know"

No comments: