1.01.2008

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
-Psalm 73:26

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.
-Psalm 46:1-2

The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
-Psalm 28:8

Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief.
-Psalm 31:9

But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.
-Psalm 22:19

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
-Psalm 29:11

O my Strength, I watch for you; you, O God, are my fortress.
-Psalm 59:9

Summon your power, O God; show us your strength, O God, as you have done before.
-Psalm 68:28

My hand will sustain him; surely my arm will strengthen him.
-Psalm 89:21

The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
-Psalm 118:14

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
-Psalm 119:28

No comments: